Thursday, July 10, 2014

May in Seattle

Pictures of some of great times I had in the month leading up to moving across the country. The past year back in my beautiful hometown has been a great one, filled with memories. In the last month or two, I got to do a lot of things I had wanted to do for a while:

The Japanese Gardens







Folklife Festival 

This man's instrument looks like something you would hang from the ceiling of a castle:




Hiking Mt. Si

with my Monday hiking buddies: Cory & Martha (and Kellie). I miss this and you ladies so much!!





Sushi Night

with great people & my proudest sushi :)


Lake Washington

A chill evening in downtown Bellevue. I'm seriously from the most beautiful place on Earth. 






The Seattle Great Wheel

On a gorgeous day! These pictures are taken from inside the wheel.





The Seattle Temple

that sky...





Goodbyes are the worst. I've met some wonderful people during the past year. And obviously, I'll be back. Could be in a month, could be in a couple years! My life is nuts. It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment